Fast walking (commonly known as Nordic walking) was originally a competitive sport, and to improve performance you will need the tectake Nordic walking poles. Nordic walking activates the entire body even more than jogging. The hip is usually bent when sitting a lot in everyday life and the back is often crooked. Nordic walking is a perfect counterbalance, as it stretches the hip and simultaneously strengthens back, shoulder, leg and gluteal muscles. Therefore, with the Nordic walking poles from tectake you can start training in a fun and enjoyable way. These Nordic walking poles from tectake are great for long hikes into the countryside. Trekking and hiking in nature becomes much easier with the assistance of walking poles, which are also great to offer additional support to people with back problems for example. Order these 2 sets of Nordic walking poles from tectake and enjoy a scenic, beneficial walk into nature.
*Duralumin(ium) is an aluminium alloy that boasts particularly high sturdiness and hardness compared to pure aluminium.
Product code: 401978
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.