Do not use any hard or sharp objects when cleaning. It is best to remove coarse food residue with a sponge or a brush. Do not use any aggressive cleaning agents. Make sure that the set is dried-off well after cleaning. If pots, pans and gridirons are not used for a longer period of time, we recommend lubricating the inside with good oil, laying a sheet of paper towel inside and to avoid closing the lid. Please note: Cast items should be burnt-in before the first use: clean pot with hot water. After that, lubricate with grease and place in over for 1 hour at 200°C. Rub in the remaining grease. Regularly repeat this treatment, in order to fill the pores and to optimally protect the pot against rust.
Product code: 401291
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.