Greenhouse aluminium polycarbonate without foundation
- Top ratedon Trustpilot
- Pay comfortablythrough different payment methods
- Quality productsstraight from the manufacturer
- Free shippingdirectly to you
- frame construction made of anodised aluminium.
- sufficient height for lots of types of fruit and vegetables.
- insulating hollow-chamber panes.
- protects plants from cold, rain and frost.
- UV resistant due to polycarbonate (PC) panes (4mm).
- sliding door 60 x 160 cm and skylight for ventilation 58 x 58 cm
- total dimensions (LxWxH): 190 x 190 x 195 cm
- eaves height: 127 cm
- footprint: approx. 3.61 m²
- room volume: approx. 5.85 m³
- entrance (WxH): 60 x 160 cm
- twin-wall bridge discs: 4 mm
- weight: approx. 15 kg
- transparent panels
- material: anodised aluminium, polycarbonate (PC)
The greenhouse must be adapted to suit the weather conditions at the site and suitably anchored into the ground. You can use the matching foundations from TecTake. The foundations should be concreted into the ground to ensure sufficient stability, and the greenhouse should be properly secured to the foundation frame.
- 1 greenhouse building set
- illustrated assembly instructions