Strength training is at least just as important as endurance training. For one, these exercises build muscle. Secondly, they burn fat so your body looks firm and defined. What’s more, if you have more muscle mass, you automatically burn more calories - making you even slimmer! If you want to build muscle, you should train twice to three times a week. If you want to maintain your current fitness level, one training session a week is enough. And you don’t even have to join a gym...
If you want to set up a fitness corner in your office or spare room, you’ll find a wide range of high-quality weight benches, power stations, barbell racks, pull-up bars and dumbbell racks in our online shop. With this equipment, you can carry out various training exercises at home, including bicep curls, squats and dips. Make sure you slowly increase the weights and always take a break if your muscles start to burn or shake. It’s also important to avoid overloading on one side by targeting different parts of your body individually. After a few short weeks, you’ll start to see the first results, such as defined arm muscles, a stronger back and maybe even a six pack.
No matter how old you are or how fit you currently are: almost everyone can improve their general fitness with gentle strength training. If you have cardiovascular problems, high blood pressure or a chronic illness like diabetes, you should ask a doctor before beginning your training. The same applies to people over 35 with no strength training experience. Your doctor can tell you how to get the most out of strength training.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.