TV wall mount for 26″-55″ swivel and tilt function VESA standards 50 x 50-400 x 400
- Top ratedon Trustpilot
- Pay comfortablythrough different payment methods
- Quality productsstraight from the manufacturer
- Free shippingdirectly to you
- Amazing stability
- High load capacity
- Can be tilted and swivelled
- Integrated cable channel
- Easy assembly
- Suitable for many screens
- For flat screens from 26 to 55 inches (66-140 cm)
- Supports VESA standards 50 x 50-400 x 400
- Total dimensions (WxH): 445 x 430 x 81 mm
- Wall plate (WxH): 66 x 224 mm
- Distance from wall: 81 to 368 mm
- Swivel range: 180°
- Tilt: - 5° up to 12 °
- Load capacity up to 50 kg
- Weight: approx. 2.5 kg
- Material: steel
For indoor use only.
The screws and dowels supplied by us and are only suitable for use on wooden wallboards or solid concrete walls. Before installing, make sure that the wall and mounting arm can carry the combined load of the monitor and all mounting hardware.
The wall mount is designed for indoor use only.
Never exceed the maximum load capacity.
If necessary, you may have to acquire the appropriate dowels and screws in a specialist shop.
Should you be unsure or have not understood a matter, please consult a specialist.
VESA standard - what does that mean?
The VESA standard is an internationally valid fixing standard LCD / plasma devices. A label on the device indicates whether it features the VESA standard. You can also easily assess the VESA standard by yourself. Measure the distance between the horizontal and vertical threaded hole of your TV device, measuring from the centre in millimetres.
- wall mount
- mounting materials
- mounting instructions