The old brush has met its maker: with a paint sprayer, you can cover a large area in just a short period of time. It’s a good idea to get a spray gun that’s easy to take apart and clean and that has different nozzle attachments. Our guns come in a handy case with a respirator and silicone remover.
How to create your own work of airbrush art: clean the painting surface with a cloth and then buff it with sandpaper. Use a HVLP sprayer to apply the base coat in two to three layers and allow this to dry for several hours. Then it’s time for the finishing touches. Prepare the surface with wet sandpaper and apply the paint with your paint gun. Allow the paint to dry and finish with a clear varnish.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.