There are plenty of options when it comes to sun protection: traditional parasols are generally standing parasols with a solid foot and a pole made from wood or aluminium. Larger models are opened and closed with a winch.
Hanging parasols, or banana parasols, are especially practical as they don’t have a central pole, so the fabric can freely hang over your garden table or lounger. You can get garden parasols in various designs: as well as classic round parasols, you’ll also find angular models, which are currently in fashion. What they all have in common is excellent protection from the sun.
Our tip: when choosing a garden parasol, look for a heavy, stable stand and a high-quality fabric. Materials such as cotton, linen or acrylic with a UPF 50+ label offer ideal sun protection.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.