Be it moving boxes, drinks cases or bags full of compost: if you want to transport heavy loads, you’ll need a transport cart with pneumatic tyres. Using a dolly or a platform trolley protects your back and helps you transport heavy loads in a short time.
Trolleys are used in workshops, in gastronomy, logistics and retail. But trolleys and dollies are also helpful at home, such as during a move or in the garage. Tip: if you want to transport goods up stairs, you should opt for a stair-climbing truck. These usually come with several wheels so they can glide up stairs without sudden, jerky movements.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.