Standing tables are the perfect choice when you’re expecting a large number of guests. They can gather around the indoor or outdoor bar tables and chat in a casual atmosphere. You can dish out the drinks and provide little bowls of snacks on the party tables. In general: you’ll need around 20 standing tables for 100 people - but the number of tables, of course, depends on the amount of space you have.
Bar tables are made from various high-quality materials such as solid wood, aluminium and plastic. Tables made from wood look especially rustic but, of course, need a little more care and attention: any spills should be cleaned up right away so that the material doesn’t swell. Untreated wood surfaces should be treated with a suitable oil before you use them for the first time. Folding tables made from aluminium and plastic are very lightweight so are easy to transport. After use, they should be wiped with a damp cloth and folded up to save space. Our tip: you can spot a high-quality standing table by its robust and stable construction. They should stand still without wobbling and be able to withstand even long, rowdy parties.
Standing tables are very popular for weddings: they can be set up in front of the church so you can raise a toast with your guests straight after the ceremony. You can find special covers to decorate standing tables that you simply pull over the table. You could also sew standing table covers yourself using a fabric of your choice. If you like, you can pull the table cover in towards the leg and decorate it with a bow, maybe place a vase of flowers on the top – but that’s just an idea!
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.