Business travellers know just how important a high-quality pilot suitcase can be: files, documents and your laptop are kept safe, whilst looking stylish and professional, and the wheels on the case make your trip to the taxi or gate much more comfortable.
You can find hard shell briefcases made from aluminium, polycarbonate or plastic, as well as soft textile versions.
If you want to take your pilot case on your flight with you, you should opt for a cabin bag that complies with the hand luggage allowances - generally, these are 55 x 40 x 23 centimetres. A lightweight trolley is beneficial, so you don’t exceed the weight maximum of 8 kilogrammes for hand luggage.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.