The rose is the queen of the flowers: its delicate colours, from red and pink to white and yellow, and its beguiling scent have long fascinated people. A rose climbing arch helps your roses grow especially beautifully, creating a real focal point in your garden. Our pergola sets come with the inclusion of gates and benches and are all weather resistant.
Our tip: always let at least two climbing rose bushes grow up the frame, planting one on each side. Wide models can carry even more flowery weight. Early autumn, so the end of September to the beginning of October, is the ideal time for planting. Humus-rich soil will give you especially impressive results with your pergola.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.