If you like to trim your hedges, you’ll need a suitable tool. You can get petrol-powered, battery-powered and electric trimmers. The first are mostly used by professionals, while hobby gardeners tend to use electric or battery-powered cordless trimmers.
Which garden shears or trimmer you need depends on your personal needs: if you have a large garden and a power source near your trees or shrubs, you can opt for electric shears or loppers. These tools are especially effective, easily cutting through thick branches. If you want to give your plants a prune without dealing with a cable, a cordless garden trimmer is the better choice. This makes your work considerably more flexible, but you are limited by battery life. Telescopic poles mean you can access the highest branches with ease.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.