Not every garden has enough space to accommodate a garden shed or tool shed. But where are you supposed to put your compost, plant pots, garden tools and other outdoor essentials? The solution is... a garden storage cabinet! Practical outdoor storage cabinets come in various sizes, from small and flexible to large and spacious. They are also lockable to keep your equipment safe and secure.
Garden storage cabinets are made from various robust materials such as plastic, metal and wood. Wooden cabinets should be pre-treated and regularly varnished to ensure protection from the elements. A suitable base, such as concrete or tiles, and a slate or zinc-plated tin roof provide additional protection from moisture. Did you know? From a certain height, garden cabinets may count as huts and must be approved by the council.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.