You can often carry out small repairs on your car yourself - saving you time, money and stress. So it’s good to have the right car tools on hand: a spring compressor, gear jack, brake piston caliper, ball joint puller, exhaust increaser, compression tester, steering wheel remover, motor stand or engine stand; these can all help you to get your car purring again in no time.
To comfortably inspect the underside of your car, you’ll need a creeper or roller board, used by mechanics in garages. Especially practical are toolboxes with all assembly tools like pulling spindles and shells with inspection holes.
Whether you’re a skilled handyman or a professional car mechanic: with high-quality auto tools, you’re guaranteed to enjoy tinkering with your vehicle.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.