If you want to keep your rabbit or guinea pigs in the garden, you’ll need a suitable rabbit run. As these social animals should never be kept alone, the hutch should be large enough: the minimum length is 190 centimetres and the minimum width is 90 centimetres. Important: a high-quality rabbit hutch should be completely waterproof and escape-proof.
Set up the hutch for your pets as follows: use bark mulch, sawdust or hay as bedding. A little hut will protect them from the cold and give little mammals somewhere to retreat to. Toys like branches and toilet rolls keep things interesting in the rabbit hutch.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.