The number of break-ins in the UK is continuing to rise. The police have advised people to install lockable window handles. Generally, burglars don’t break the whole window; they prefer a quieter method. They cut a hole in the glass and open the window using the handle. A lockable handle can prevent this, stopping robbers in their tracks.
If you want to make your home more secure, you should exchange your window handles for lockable models. To do so, place the handle in a horizontal position and remove the face plate. Remove the screws, then remove the handle. Now you can secure the new handles to the window frame and put the face plate back on.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.