If you’re lucky enough to have a breakfast bar in your kitchen or a bar in your cellar, you’ll need the right seating.
When making your selection, it’s important to choose the right height so you can eat and drink comfortably. In general: there should be around 10 centimetres between your knees and the bottom of the table. Especially practical are flexible, height adjustable models for easy raising and lowering.
Our tip: leather (or artificial leather) bar stools ensure an elegant look, while backrests offer additional comfort. A well-padded lounge stool invites you to stay a while and enjoy a drink.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.