To make sure you can enjoy your high quality, professional look shoes for as long as possible, you should always use shoetrees. They help to retain the perfect shape of your favourite shoes by removing leftover moisture. Shoetrees made from untreated cedar wood are especially well suited here. Models made from beech or plastic provide a cheaper alternative.
How to use shoetrees: put the shoetree into your worn shoes immediately after use - first the front, then the heel. Extra tip: you can gently stretch out shoes that are too small using an adjustable shoetree. This prevents painful blisters and rubbing that can be caused by wearing shoes that are too narrow.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.