A hammer to hit nails, a screwdriver to assemble and disassemble furniture and a pipe wrench to tackle dripping sinks: you can find these basics in any tool kit…along with plenty of specialist tools that only select people ever use. No more overflowing toolboxes! Our organised tool cases ensure you have everything you need, with up to 500 piece kits available.
To better grip and hold parts while you work, you need a pair of flat pliers with serrated jaws. You can also use these pliers to bend things. With a pair of cutting pliers, you can also either cut wires or pull nails out of the wall. Comb pliers combine pliers and wire cutters so they can be used to strip cables. Any well-stocked toolbox can never be without a saw, a folding ruler, a box wrench, a spirit level, a mains tester and various screwdrivers with phillips and flat heads. A utility knife, or box cutter, and a pencil are also essential. Our tip: when it comes to tools, it’s worth investing in quality. High-quality tools will often last a lifetime.
Toolboxes come in metal and plastic. Both materials have their benefits: metal is longer-lasting but also heavier. Plastic boxes are lighter and easier to grip, but plasticisers can evaporate over time and the handles may break. What about the tools themselves? You can choose between metal and plastic handles for hammers, screwdrivers and more. Which version you go for depends on you: you should decide for yourself which tool feels better in your hand.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.