A travel cot gives your baby a safe, comfortable place to sleep when they’re away from their own bed – such as when visiting friends or on a trip.
When choosing a child’s travel cot for your baby, there are several things you should keep in mind: how big and how heavy is your baby? Many travel cots are designed for certain weight classes, and the maximum weight should never be exceeded. But the cot’s own weight plays a role as well, especially if you intend to travel by plane. A travel cot should also be easy and fast to put up as well as secure. Additional features such as a changing mat are also handy.
Our tip: higher-end models even come with built-in toys.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.