With the right quality tools, you can quickly repair your car after a fender bender. We carry multi-part socket sets, torx sets, ratchet key sets and plenty of other practical tool sets such as brake piston caliper sets, steering wheel remover sets, brake bleeder kits and spring compressor sets. Hydraulic jacks, stable engine stands and flexible car creepers are workshop must-haves that make your DIY work easier and safer. Tyre shelving for up to eight tyres will help to keep the order.
How about a little refreshment? To keep your thirst quenched, you’ll also find portable mini fridges that can be powered either via a plug or a 12V lighter adapter in your car.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.