Soft microfibre cloths, polishing fleeces and polishing sponges ensure the even application of polish, reduce loss of material through spraying and help tackle uneven paint jobs. The quality of the finished article depends on the quality of the polishing accessories you use.
You can use polishing supplies to remove flat surface scratches from car paint, caused through accidental contact with a watch, key or other hard object.
Let’s get started: clean the affected area thoroughly before polishing using a ribbed sponge, and roughen the surface with fine, damp sandpaper. Finally, gently work at the scratches with a polishing fleece or microfibre cloth. Please note: deeper scratches or paint damage must be dealt with by professionals to get a good finish. Ask your garage for a quote.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.