A certain guide states that you should use your winter tyres from October to Easter, but then there’s the issue of where to store unused summer tyres. The following tyre storage is recommended: tyres without rims should be stored standing - in a practical, strong tyre rack for up to eight tyres, for example. The tyres should be slightly turned on a regular basis. The same applies to storing winter tyres through the summer months.
Full wheels can be stored on stable tyre trees. These tyre trees prevent pressure points and condensation from forming. Our tip for tyre storage: before storage, you should set the tyre pressure to 0.5 bars over the manufacturer’s recommendation.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.