A sawhorse helps you safely and quickly chainsaw firewood for your fire or wood burner and then saw it to the correct length. You can find a range of sawhorses made from metal and wood. Metal sawhorses have an X or U shape and have teeth or an upper lifting device for better grip. These sawhorses can be folded up to save space during storage.
It’s worth investing in quality - especially if you use lots of firewood in a year. Our tip: when shopping for a sawhorse, make sure it’s stable and has a robust construction.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.