Be it for small home repairs or tinkering with your car or motorbike: a well-equipped toolbox should be part of every home. A solid basic set is plenty for beginners and hobby DIYers. A toolbox should contain various pliers and screwdrivers as well as a hammer and set of hex keys. A box cutter, mains tester, ruler and spirit level are also essential basics. Essential accessories such as screws, nails and wall plugs should also be kept in a toolbox.
Professionals should opt for a high-quality toolbox. After all, it contains all the tools you rely on for work each and every day. Ergonomic handles and high-quality materials make your work easier and more comfortable.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.