‘Where there’s smoke, there’s fire’ is a well-known saying. And where there was fire, there’s ash. It’s therefore a good idea to have a powerful and efficient ash vacuum on hand to deal with this. Thanks to the stable aluminium tube and flexible metal hose, you can easily remove ash from fireplaces and wood burners. The built-in filter system in the fireplace vacuum cleaner ensures you can work in safety.
Our tip: when choosing your new ash vacuum, look for a high-performance motor and a large ash container. This will let you clean your fireplace quickly and easily - so you can enjoy your next fire. Also, consider having a couple of spare filters on hand for the “busy” seasons.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.