Guinea pigs, hamsters, mice, rabbits and other small animals are popular pets and keeping them isn’t just fun for kids. To make sure your little rodents and lagomorphs are comfortable, they’ll need a spacious cage or hutch and, of course, regular exercise in your home or garden. With the right bedding made from sawdust, sand or straw, as well as a little house to sleep in, you can create a cosy home for your little pet.
For pet birds such as canaries, budgies and finches, you’ll need a generous aviary. At the end of the day, social animals should never be kept alone. In general: all birds should be able to spread their wings. Regular time outside the cage is a must.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.