For your next DIY project, use the power of electricity and save time and energy with practical power tools! Whether it’s a rotary hoe, sander or saw: many tools are now powered by mains electricity or batteries. They can be used inside and outside and are ideal for hobbyists and professionals alike.
Good to know: modern power tools are very energy-efficient, so costs stay manageable even when used often. Sawing, tilling, drilling, sanding and screwing are a breeze! Extra tip: with a spare battery and the right charger, you definitely won’t run out of power before you’re done!
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.