Cats are one of the UK’s favourite pets. Eleven million kitties purr away in our households. No wonder, as cats are relatively easy to keep. As well as food and water, they just need a clean litter tray, a scratching post, some toys and, of course, plenty of attention.
Scientific studies have confirmed what pet owners have long known to be true: keeping pets is good for us. Stroking a cat’s soft fur reduces stress and lowers blood pressure. Owners have a furry friend at home that they can always talk to about their troubles and worries. At the same time, caring for a cat makes you feel needed.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.