The workbench is the heart of any workshop. To make sure you can make all your home projects a reality, there are some things you should keep in mind: for example, the workbench should have enough space and storage for your tools and materials. If you’d like to work on heavy pieces of machinery, you should make sure that the worktop is thick enough and made from steel or wood.
The height of the workbench is also important: if you like sawing, screwing and hammering standing up, you’ll need a higher bench than crafters that like to work sitting down. The feet should be made from solid wood or metal to make sure your workbench is secure.
Our tip: if you don’t have much space in your basement workshop or garage, you should opt for a fold-up workbench, or one with a convenient pegboard.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.