The human body is a real wonder of nature. If you really want to get to grips with its secrets, you’ll need a life-size anatomical skeleton – it’s just like a real human skeleton! School pupils, university students and anyone that’s interested can use a teaching skeleton to grasp how different bones fit together. Doctors can use them to clearly explain medical problems and their treatments to patients.
Anatomical skeletons come with stable stands on castors. They also feature movable joints and removable legs and arms. Some models even come with skulls that can be easily opened, as well as numbered muscle connection points. Thanks to the labelled bones, painted muscles and detailed anatomy poster included, these plastic skeletons are ideal for use in schools, universities, medical practices and clinics.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.