Care for birds is very different to other pets. You must ensure that they receive the correct enrichment and are provided with enough space to spread their wings.
How big an aviary has to be, of course, depends on the type and number of residents. For example, two to three pairs of cockatiels need a birdcage measuring at least 200 x 60 x 150 centimetres and have numerous perching platforms according to the TVT veterinary association.
Thanks to a removable sand drawer, you can easily clean your indoor aviary. A birdcage on wheels is especially easy to manoeuvre.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.