There are no products matching this selection.
If you want to stir or mix various materials like grout, paint or glue, you’ll need a mixer with a strong motor, comfortable handle and stable whisks or paddles. You can find various versions: propeller stirrers are especially popular for use with homogenisation and suspensions. Disk stirrers, paddle stirrers, mixing paddles and anchor stirrers are perfectly designed to suit the attributes of various materials.
Our tip: if you’re buying a hand, make sure to consider the quality of the stirrer. Only high-quality models with duo agitators can deal with tough materials such as concrete or plaster without overheating. In general: the higher the Watts, the more powerful the stirrer.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.