Be it to darken yours or your child’s bedroom, to keep the sun off your computer in your office or simply as a decorative detail around the window: curtains and blinds are simply an integral part of home interior design. Classic curtain looks are made up of two parts, the main curtains and the net, or voile, curtains. However, floor-length tab top or loop top drapes have become more and more popular.
Curtains are attached to a curtain pole positioned over the window. The curtains can be moved along the pole using tabs or curtain tape. Interior roller blinds can also be affixed to the window without drilling thanks to adjustable clamps - which is especially practical when you’re renting.
Delivery and shipping costs within Great Britain:
- Shipping within Great Britainfree of charge!
- We are unable to ship to UK islands including Northern Ireland.
- It is not possible for the buyer to pick goods up directly.
- 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
- If paying by bank transfer, your order will be dispatched once payment has been received
- You will be informed immediately of any delays to your delivery e.g. if an item is not in stock
Goods may be dispatched on the day of ordering:
- If payment is received by 12:00 (Monday - Friday, not including public holidays)
All amounts on this site include VAT.
The stated delivery times only apply to items shown in the online shop as in stock.