TV wall mount for 17-42″ (43-107 cm) can be tilted and swivelled
- Top ratedon Trustpilot
- Pay comfortablythrough different payment methods
- Quality productsstraight from the manufacturer
- Free shippingdirectly to you
- great stability
- includes spirit level for an easy assembly
- for all types of VESA models from 75 x 75 to 200 x 200
- suitable for hole spacing: from 7.5 to 20 cm height, from 7.5 to 20 cm width
- wall clearance adjustable from 50 mm to 360 mm
- tiltable - 5° to 10°
- material: steel
- load capacity 50 kg
- weight of the wall bracket: approx. 2 kg
For indoor use only.
The screws and dowels supplied by us and are only suitable for use on wooden wallboards or solid concrete walls. Before installing, make sure that the wall and mounting arm can carry the combined load of the monitor and all mounting hardware.
The wall mount is designed for indoor use only.
Never exceed the maximum load capacity.
If necessary, you may have to acquire the appropriate dowels and screws in a specialist shop.
Should you be unsure or have not understood a matter, please consult a specialist.
VESA standard - what does that mean?
The VESA standard is an internationally valid fixing standard LCD / plasma devices. A label on the device indicates whether it features the VESA standard. You can also easily assess the VESA standard by yourself. Measure the distance between the horizontal and vertical threaded hole of your TV device, measuring from the centre in millimetres.
- TV wall mount
- comprehensive mounting materials
- illustrated assembly instructions